Friday, December 23, 2005
It's A Festivus Miracle!!!
- I've got a few grievances to air, John "Cougar" Henry.
My Son Says Your Company Stinks!
- Ready for the feats of strength, Ben and Jed?? It involves holes at shortstop and centerfield.
Uncle Larry is here to give you both a wedgie...
- Hey Danny Ainge: You have really disappointed me this year! How about an Antoine Redux?
He is wallowing in Miami, and Blount/Scalabrine/#1 pick match up for a deal...
- Jeremy Jacobs, we really expect nothing of you, yet, once again, you have managed to be below our expectations!
Joe Thornton is going to have a Merry Little Christmas in the California Sun,You cheap bastard...
- New England Patriots: You are excused from this holiday. Good luck in the playoffs!!
Thanks to Coach B., Scotty, Tedy, Tommy, Corey, Willie, Richard, Rosie,
Mikey V., Adam V., The O. Line, and the entire Kraft Family